Thinking about volunteering for charity? For just 1 hour of your time you can help save 3 lives.
Giving blood is a simple and very rewarding experience. It only takes about an hour:
- Arrival – You’ll be welcomed and asked to complete a confidential health questionnaire.
- Interview – We'll assess your eligibility and check your haemoglobin levels.
- Giving blood – It takes 5-10 minutes (allow 60 minutes from interview to refreshments).
- Relax and refresh – You can relax and have something to eat and drink in our refreshment area.
Ready to donate? Make an appointment today.
Not ready to make an appointment? Find out more below, or call us on 13 14 95.
- Check if you are eligible to donate
- Find your nearest donor centre