As you can see, some of Australia's most iconic companies and landmarks are supporting #missingtype by removing the letters A, O and B from their name.
These letters represent the main blood types and new donors are needed! In fact, we need 100,000 new blood donors in the next year to meet patient needs.
You can help
There are lots of ways you can help spread the word on #missingtype too
- Join our communities on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram - @redcrossbloodau
- Let your family, friends and colleagues know about the campaign and encourage them to make an appointment
- Update your profile picture with the #missingtype overlay here
- Your company can digitally remove the letters A, O and B from your logo. Be creative and have fun!
- Post photos on social media or download the social assets below, include #missingtype and @redcrossbloodau
In Australia a blood donation is needed every 24 seconds. With your help we'll fill the gaps together.
Download and share any of the images below on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter profile using #missingtype
Save these directly to your mobile device, or click on an image and then right click to select 'Save image as' from your computer
Social Media Profile Picture Overlay
Update your profile picture here
Download and add this header to your website
Download and add this signature to your emails