Melbourne CBD Blood Donor Centre
367, Collins St,
13 14 95
Corporate Club and Team Donations
Courtesy bus available to group bookings
Pick up, Drop off service
Whole Blood Collection
Accessible by Public Transport
By car or bike
We’re excited to offer you free donor car and bike parking for up to three hours within a short walk of the new centre, 7 days Monday-Sunday.
Location: Metro Parking Bond Street car park at 16-20 Bond Street, Melbourne (270m to donor centre).
How to park and validate your ticket (cars only):
Note – cyclists wishing to use the bike parking are not required to use any tickets to enter/exit the car park. Simply enter via the pedestrian entry and use the bike parking area near the front entrance.
- Enter the Metro car park at 16-20 Bond Street
- Take a ticket as normal when you enter the car park
- When you arrive at the donor centre, ask Reception for a car parking ticket. You’ll be able to swap your parking ticket with a free one from a staff member.
- When you’re finished your appointment, follow the prompts at the car park payment station and insert the new ticket that you received at the donor centre. This will give you up to three hours free parking.
IMPORTANT: It’s your responsibility to use the Metro car park on Bond St only for free parking. The Blood Service will not reimburse parking costs incurred as a result of entering a different car park. Please read these instructions carefully and make sure you use the correct one.
By public transport
There are plenty of options to visit us by public transport. Plan your route using the Public Transport Victoria website.
- Tram: We’re 2 minutes’ walk from either the Stop 4-Queen St/Collins St or Stop 5-Elizabeth St/Collins St tram stops on Collins St, serviced by the 11, 12, 48, and 109 trams.
- Bus: The Collins St/Queen St stop is a short walk away and is serviced by the 220, 216, 234, 236 and 219 buses.
- From Flinders St Station, take the Elizabeth Street exit, or exit through the front entrance, turn left and walk 450m along Flinders Street to Elizabeth Street. From Stop 1-Flinders St Railway Station/Elizabeth St, walk or catch the 19, 59 or 57 trams one stop along Elizabeth Street to the Collins Street stop, then walk along Collins Street towards Queen Street.
- From Southern Cross Train Station, walk around 230m outside to Collins Street and catch from the Stop D18-Southern Cross Station/Collins St stop any 11 or 48 tram going along Collins Street towards the city.
Monday - Thursday
Saturday - Sunday